Dealing with the complexities of a family law proceeding can be extremely stressful but the consequences of not doing it properly can impact on the rest of your life. Where possible, we will seek to resolve issues in a non-litigious matter; however, we understand that certain situations dictate otherwise. As the case may be, we are experienced advisors and negotiators, and will make sure that you are guided through the family law process with that ever important peace-of-mind.
We can assist you with:
- Pre-marriage, cohabitation and separation agreements
- Matrimonial and de-facto disputes regarding children, maintenance and property
- Property & taxation issues regarding family law proceedings
- General issues relating to parenting and children
- Adoption of children
- Restraining and intervention orders
We offer you use of our sophisticated online system. By answering a few questions, it can tell you where you stand legally, and how we can help. By completing the full system, you can get the greatest value from our lawyers, who will be able to prepare for your meeting.